At IPM Association Services, we understand the importance of advanced capital planning, budget forecasting and watchful cost controls. The financial strength of your community is vital to its success. Through centralized accounting, state-of- the-art electronic banking services and data communications, IPM provides your community with the security and resources needed for successful management of your community’s finances.
- Financial reports including balance sheets, income statements with monthly and year to date variances, general ledgers, aging receivables and payable disbursements. Our financial package can be customized to meet your community’s needs.
- Delinquency notices
- Multiple payment options for members
- Investment monitoring
- Board portal access for payables oversight
- Electronic funds management
- Vendor payments with direct deposit
The above services help your community stay on top of its financial well-being at all times.
Contact us today for more details.